Hi! I’m Felicia Yvette, make-up artist based in the DMV area.
I guess I might want to tell you what you can expect here before I assume that you would like to stay. Since I’m not a fan of the typical “blah blah here’s the story of my life” About page, I’m going to do something very Felicia-like and tell you in lists. If you know me, you know that lists are kind of my thing.
What You Will Find Here
- My work
- Beauty product reviews
- My favorite beauty products
- My adventures – food, beauty, travel, day-to-day
- Book recommendations + reviews
- Words of encouragement
- More lists
- Love. Lots of love.
- Brand new to the DMV area… the M(aryland) part, but really close to the D(.C.) part
- Freelance make-up artist – 11 years
- Reading, writing and traveling are my favorite hobbies.
- Music (live, especially) makes my soul happy.
- Dog lover. I want all of them.
- Currently in a relationship with tacos.
- I love Michael Jackson. If you speak badly about him, we might fight a little.
- I love sending (and receiving) handwritten notes.
- Actively trying to gain weight. You read that correctly.
- I love to help.
- Not a fan of shopping for clothing, but sign me up for shoes.
- I love a good Malbec.
- I don’t believe there is a such thing as “too many notebooks.”
- Pens. I love pens. Must have all the pens!
- Side-eye queen. My friends would probably say, “facial expression queen.”
- I sit in silence often – to pray, think about life or to simply be still.
- Hopeless romantic.
- Colts fan.
- Lover of love and people who love love.
In short, I’m a 30-something-year-old makeup artist who loves all things beauty, food, travel, reading and love.
I hope this makes you want to stay! If so, don’t forget to subscribe and also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. For more of a glimpse into my personality and for random rants about life, follow me on Snapchat. I’m feliciayvette on all platforms. K? K!